Sunday, August 11, 2013

First post

Hello world, 

This blog is an attempt to share recipes found on various Korea websites (but mostly Naver Blogs) with an English speaking audience. I am an avid eater who also loves to cook and I've always had an interest in Korean culture, which has naturally led to an interest in Korean cooking. When looking for new recipes, there are some great English blogs out there with wonderful recipes, but sometimes they just don't have quite what I'm working for, and so that's when I turn to Naver blogs for some help....and now I'm hoping to share them with you! 


I will always include links to the original recipe, which should include the pictures that match with my directions. 

Please let me know if you have any specific requests and I'd be happy to oblige!

Happy eating!!

1 comment:

  1. Korean food has a special place in my heart, and Toronto's Korean restaurants never cease to amaze me with their diverse menu options and impeccable service. Korean Restaurants Toronto

    ReplyDelete